About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Point Cook VIC Market

Hi everyone!

I've been so busy with a customer order and getting ready for a market stall at Point Cook VIC with fellow demo Miriam.

If you are in the Melbourne area and would like to come along to the market, here are the details:


We will be running a monster Stampin' Up! raffle and have special cards for sale where all proceeds from both go directly to Breast Cancer.

To check out the magnificent prizes, click here You can also purchase tickets if you cannot make it to the market by contacting Miriam here

I will post up my finished cards later this week once they are all done :)

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment