About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Thursday 8 September 2011

My Friend meets Resist Brayer Technique

Hi everyone!

Just a quick post to share the new stamp set My Friend and the resist brayer technique with you. It's so simple to do, but has a great effect! I've kept this card nice and simple to showcase the great brayering technique!

Card Recipe:
Stamp: My Friend
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Glossy White, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon: 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Brayer


Thanks for stopping by & happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment