About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Monday 12 September 2011

Elements of Style and Bleaching Technique

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to show you a great technique I've been wanting to try out for a while, bleaching. I've seen it done over the years, but never actually tried it.

This is my first attempt and you can see the mistake towards the top where I was a little too heavy handed with the bleach. I then went back with my ink to try and blend it in, but it didn't work. Still, I'm happy with this card and how easy it was to create a great effect!

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Element of Style
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Wisteria Wonder
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon: Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Platinum Shimmer Paint

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment