About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Crushing on Concord Crush?

Hi everyone!

Well, my starter kit has arrived and I dove straight in and started creating!!

I am a huge purple fan, and I mean MASSIVE! I even owned a purple ute back in my younger days :) Everything seems to be purple around me and I try so hard not to make every card in several shades of it! I was very excited when I heard about the 2010-2012 In Colour Concord Crush. But when I saw it, boy was I disappointed. It has taken me a year to finally pick it up and create with it!

This card is just gorgeous! I love how the white looks against the deep colour! I kept it pretty simple and I am very pleased with the results.


Card Recipe
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Paper: In Colour 2011-2013 Patterns DSP Stack
Ink: Concord Crush
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Ribbon: Whisper White 5/8" Satin


Am I crushing on Concord Crush? I am now!!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment