About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Christmas Cards for the Troops



Our Annual Christmas Cards for the Troops campaign is running again! Each year we have been collecting hand made Christmas cards to send overseas for our troops to write on and send home to their loved ones. Last Christmas, card making friends from around Australia managed to make and send 4,200 Christmas cards to ALL the overseas regions that our Troops are serving in!


If you would like to get involved this year, here are the details...
1. Please have all your cards to me by the 25 October 2011 so that I can send them to Tracey Hanshaw in time before the final cut off date.
2. Could you please provide an envelope for each card you make.
3. Please put your cards and envelopes into a large zip lock bag and clearly mark the quantity of cards on the front of the bag.
4. If you would like to put your name and address or business card with each card you are welcome to. Some Troops or their families would like to contact you to say thank you.
5. Please email me for details of where to post your cards to. You can also bring them with you to any of my workshops.


Many thanks,

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment