About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Wednesday 14 September 2011

2011-2013 In Colours!

Hi everyone!

YIPPEE!!! My first order has arrived and I've been playing with a lot of new stamps, punches, and ribbon! The 2011-2013 In Colours are:


Of course I immediately fell for Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade, but am warming to Pool Party, Island Indigo and Calypso Coral too!

I've used a technique called resist brayering. I love this technique!
Card Recipe
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Bring On the Cake
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Glossy White, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Island Indigo, Pool Party
Punches: Lace Ribbon Border, Decorative Label
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

For this card, I used more new products from the current IB&C.
Card Recipe
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Oval All
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Punches: Petite Pennant Builder, Large Oval, Itty Bitty Shapes
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots
Trim: Hemp Twine
Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones

Here are the new In Colours made into cute little favour boxes. These were CASE'd from US Demonstrator Donna Ross. Aren't they so cute!
OTP Recipe
Stamp: Delicate Doilies
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Punche: Lace Ribbon Border
Big Shot: Fancy Favour Bigz XL Die, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die

Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment