About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Saturday 10 September 2011

Off-the-page Projects...

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share some OTP's I have made.

Here is a little tote bag that will fit approx 4-6 cards and envelopes or a paperback novel. Such a cute and simple project!


Next, I've got an accordian album which again, is simple to make. Yes, I've used Concord Crush again already!




Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment