About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Bags & Boxes

Hi everyone!

On Friday night I helped Miriam with her final workshop of the year. It was all about Christmas, so we made pillow boxes, favour bags and a larger tote. We had our break up party with lots of yummy goodies for supper and Santa even filled our Favour Box with some special treats!


Miriam demonstrated how to make her version of the ribbon flower (attached to the Favour Box) and also her 'Mirianthium' (attached to the Pillow Box) and I demonstrated the Tote. It's similar to my tote here, but in 12x12 form. There's also a sneak peak from the new Summer Mini (yet to be released) on the Favour Box!! ;)

I'll miss getting together with the girls every month at Workshop, but we've devised a plan... webcams and Workshop Webinars!! I'll gather all my supplies at home in Sydney and hook up via web link every Friday night!! WOO HOO!!

Thanks for stopping in and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Renae, finally found your blog and it's wonderful. Sounds like you had fun at your Christmas breakup, but it must be a bit sad as you are leaving soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Renae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be popping back next week to check out some new cards.

    Teneale {smile}

    ReplyDelete