About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Thursday 17 November 2011

SWAPS for Stampin' Up! Melbourne Regionals 2011

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well and are excited that Christmas is a mere 4.5 weeks away! I'm pleased to announce that all my Christmas shopping is done and I've just got to wrap and post everything off!

The prep for the move is going well. My house has stuff everywhere and I've finally accepted that it's going to to be that way til we leave.

As promised, here are my swaps I made for Melbourne Regionals. I still have quite a few left, so please email me here if you would like to swap with me (interstaters welcome too!).


CARD FRONT:



Card Front Recipe
Stamps: Creative Elements
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, River Rock, Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point
Big Shot: Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder



ALTERED BEER COASTER MAGNET:


Altered Beer Coaster Magnet Recipe
Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Cardstock: Whisper White, Perfect Plum
Paper: Flirtatious DSP
Ink: Perfect Plum, Melon Mambo
Marker: Perfect Plum
Punches: Butterfly, Decorative Label, Corner Rounder
Tools: Colour Spritzer, Stampin' Sponge
Embellishments: Rhinestones
From Stash: Magnets, Beer Coaster



TREAT BAG:


Treat Bag Recipe
Stamps: Tagtastic (Hostess 2011-2012)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Neutrals Paper Stack
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Punches: Decorative Label
Other: Cellophane Bags


Thanks for stopping by and happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment