About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Tuesday 1 November 2011

November Special - it's BIG!

















Hi everyone!

I've got some great news... Stampin' Up! has got an exciting speical running throughout the month of November. They are giving us 10% off Big Shot and selected Big Shot Accessories!




SELECTED BIG SHOT ACCESSORIES
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die  
Flower Burst Embosslits Die            
Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder      
Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder        
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder        
Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die                    
Pillow Box Bigz Die                      
Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die               
Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die           
Mover & Shapers Punch Windows  
Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die                            
Petal Cone Bigz L Die                                   


BIG SHOT PACKAGE DEAL                  SPECIAL PRICE $168
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine          
Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslits Die
Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


Please call me on 0408 433 137 or email here to place an order, book a workshop or make an enquiry.

Happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment