About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Saturday 5 March 2016

Wedding Card & Periscope!!

Hello there!

Today I'm sharing a wedding card I created on Periscope last weekend. 


Periscope is my latest addiction and I love it. You broadcast live to viewers all over the world. Best part about it... no editing, no uploading, only valid for 24hrs! I love how quick and easy it is to start broadcasting, share my project/idea, and it's automatically uploaded 👍🏼

Anyway, enough about Periscope and onto my project! This card was created using the Sale-a-bration Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack. I heat embossed the sentiment from Happy Notes, in Gold Emboss Powder, direct to the vellum. I then used a black Sharpie marker to colour the white Glitter Metallics Tape (another Sale-a-bration item) and topped that with some Gold Ribbon. To finish, I punched some hearts from Basic Black cardstock and Gold Glimmer paper and adhered to a black base. 

I just love embossing on vellum and love the glimmer/sparkle this card has.

I am currently in Bendigo VIC visiting my girlfriend Kelly with another friend from NSW Central Coast, Jaimie. We flew down Wednesday night and go home tomorrow. We've had a much needed catch up, got creative, enabled each other to buy even more crafty goodies, and laughed... A LOT!

Until next time, keep on creating!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment