About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Thursday 31 March 2016

Party Wishes Cards

Hi crafters!

As soon as I saw the It's My Party Suite in the Occasions Catalogue, I fell in love. I just adore the bright colours, the fun images and the pretty patterns. I have CASE'd pages 3, 4 & 5 from the catty to create three cards. The last card was CASE'd from Cardiology by Jari

I created all 4 cards on Periscope, you can watch the replays here on my Katch channel.


Until next time, happy creating!

R 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment