About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Friday 18 March 2016

Easter Cards & Basket

Hi there!

Unfortunately I do not own any Easter stamps, apart from sentiments found in some stamp sets. I love Easter projects and found some great inspiration on YouTube. 

This card on the right was CASE'd from US demo Tami White. While I had the Work of Art stamp set out I thought the chevron patterned image would look great on an Easter egg too. I jumped on Periscope to create the card on the left. Here's the link: https://ktch.tv/8tBW 

These 2 cuties were inspired by fellow AU demo Libby Dyson. I loved her concept of the bunny popping out of the rabbit hole. I had to create one in Pink Pirouette and one in Soft Sky. This punch art bunny is way too cute!!!

The final project is this fabulous Easter basket. I love Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron together - such a great combination. I just had to use the chick from Honeycomb Happiness (a Sale-a-bration freebie) together with the Honeycomb Embellies for the tag. I found the tutorial here: http://youtu.be/5pRSioWtBMI

Thanks for stopping in. Until next time, happy stampin'!

Renae 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment