About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Saturday 9 April 2016

#mattschallenge


Hello hello!

It's time for another #mattschallenge. My husband loves to inspire me to step outside the box or my comfort zone. He'll often grab an ink, a punch/framelit and stamp set and issue "Matts Challenge!". He'd love to extend that challenge to everyone and left us a post it note with his challenge on my craft desk this morning.

If you missed the previous challenge, you can find my blog post here

Here's my Periscope/Katch explaining it all.


Balloon Celebration stamp
* Rose Red Ink
* 1" square punch
* Washi tape - any

If you don't have these particular items, you can substitute any of them for what you own in your stash. It does not have to be Stampin' Up products either.



To enter #mattschallenge, you can create a blog post, post on Twitter/Instagram and tag @crozlowcrafts in the posts, or post on my FB page. Don't forget to use the hashtag! The challenge closes end of the weekend (wherever you may be)!

I will edit this post once I have completed my creation and with those who entered the challenge.

Until next time, happy crafting!

R 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment