About Me

My photo
I live in Wattle Grove NSW and I'm married to a great guy. We have 3 fur-babies, Abbey the Dachshund x, Benny the Maltese x, and Chocco the cat. I am addicted to card making, scrap booking, and OTP's... basically anything papercrafty! I'm also a mixed media wannabe. I've been card making for the last 20+yrs and never thought it would last this long! I'm also a Stampin' Up! demo. We move all over the Country and have lived in 6 states in last 13yrs!

Sunday 7 August 2011

Bright and colourful!

Hi everyone!

I've got quite a bright card for you today... slip on your sunnies and take a look! I was inspired to create something bright and colourful as spring is only 3 weeks away - woohoo!

This technique is called inlaid embossing and it is so easy to do! First I stamped the images onto cardstock, then punched them out. I then adhered them to my cardstock mat and run it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.


Card Recipe
Stamps: Circle Circus, Word Play

Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight
Punch: Decorative Label, 1' circle, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4" circle
Embossing Folder: Square Lattice
Ribbon: Whisper White 5/8" Satin

Happy stampin'!

Nae xx

No comments:

Post a Comment